In order to reduce Customers and Freelancers risks while dealing online, Freelancerbay introduces the new Trust Service, that lets Customers create trust deposits.
Fund payed at trust creation time act as the security of success, while carrying the deal out, since the only way for them to be recalled is complete fulfillment of the participants’ engagements. Using Trust Service you are also increasing your Freelancerbay’s rating which calculation is based on accounting of paid projects.
How to use Trust Service:
- When Customers appointed freelancer(s), to carry out his project, together they are making the mutual written Agreement, project’s technical order. In such Agreement should be clearly stated the terms and conditions under which the job should be done;
- Customer by letter notifies freelancerbay and transfers budget of project to the Trust Service Account;
- Upon receiving the money to above-mentioned account the both sides will be informed by Freelancerbay;
- From that time, Freelancer should start carry out the job as per Agreement;
- When job is completed, Freelancer should inform Freelancerbay Trust Service and Customer. He should send the result of job to Customer;
- When Customer will receive his completed project he should inform Trust Service, whether he is satisfy with result or not. If he will be satisfied, all budget money will be transferred from Trust Service Account to Freelancer Account. From above-mentioned amount automatically will be deducted Freelancerbay fee and expenses imposed by electronic paid systems used during transferring. Presently Freelancerbay’s fee is 10%.
- Freelancerbay provides you a firm guarantee of quality of Trust Service and assist to solve any kinds of disputes between Freelancers and Customers, using all available information, if such disputes will have place.
- If it will be obvious and/or proved, that Job was not done properly by Freelancer as per Agreement, the budget amount will be returned back from Trust Service Account to Customer’s Account. From above-mentioned amount automatically will be deducted Freelancerbay fee and expenses imposed by electronic paid systems used during transferring. Presently Freelancerbay’s fee is 10%.
In the case of any questions regarding to Trust Service don’t hesitate to ask Freelanserbay Trust Service.