- 1.1. What it is freelance? What are the main goals of Freelancerbay?
According to Wikipedia: “A Freelancer or Freelance worker is a person who pursues a profession without a long-term commitment to any one employer.” Freelancerbay provides online working place and allows easily find professionals to do distant work and provides an opportunity for freelancers to find work.
- 1.2. What does it mean Freelancer and Customer within the Freelancerbay?
A Freelancer is a professional or team of professionals who performs distant job without a long-term commitment to employer. Customer, within Freelancerbay site, means employer whose activity is required attracting professionals to perform such kinds of distant job.
- 1.3. I’ve registered already at some similar sites. What kind of advantages will I get working with Freelancerbay?
Freelancerbay allows to save time making an advanced search for projects, freelancers and customers. Freelancerbay has professional levels for each user, which allow you easy to find professionals and reliable customers. Freelancerbay has two languages and user friendly interface.
- 1.4. Freelancerbay has English and Russian interface. Will be my English Account and my ads visible in Russian interface?
Yes, your account and adds will be always visible in Russian interface.
- 1.5. There are some professional Levels for Freelancers Customers and benefits for each levels on your site. Tell me please more about it?
Making some activity at Freelancerbay you are increasing your rating and professional level. Professional levels allow Customer to find professionals with required job level. Professional levels allow Freelancers to find more reliable Customers. Both, Customers and Freelancers have benefits depend on their level, as per Bonuses Scale.
- 1.6. How can I increase my freelance rating/professional level? What kind of activity are you taking into consideration for rating calculation?
The most valuable thing to increase your freelance rating, is the quantity of successfully completed projects and amount of earned money. The second priority, in rating calculation, is any kind of activity on the site. The quantity of jobs posted in portfolio, posts, ads and comments in the Blogs, offers to perform projects etc.
- 1.7. How do you know the quantity of successfully completed projects and amount of earned money to calculate rating for Freelancers/Customers?
Only in the case if you have used Freelancerbay “Trust Service”, we know exactly how many projects are completed and how much money is earned. In other words, any completed by you projects without using “Trust Service” couldn’t be taken into account for rating calculation.
- 1.8. What does it mean “Professional Levels”? Is there any connection between «Account-Advanced» and Professional Levels?
Professional Levels depend on user’s activity only and have nothing common with Account-Advance. Account-Advanced is payable and serves to give Freelancer more advantages.
- 1.9. I’m a Customer. What kind of activity are you taking into consideration for my rating calculation?
The most valuable thing to increase your Customer’s rating is the quantity of successfully completed and paid projects and amount of money paid to Freelancers. The second priority, in rating calculation, is any kind of activity on the site. The quantity of projects/vacancies posted, posts, ads and comments in the Blogs etc.
- 1.10. What benefits do you provide for each Professional Level? Scale of Bonuses.
1st level, upon registration No discounts
2nd level, rating >50 10% discount to buy Account-Advanced/Featured Project
3rd level, rating >200 20% discount to buy Account -Advanced/Featured Project
10% discount to buy Paid area for your account advertising.
4th level, rating >500 30% discount to buy Account -Advanced/Featured Project
20%discount to buy Paid area for your account advertising.
5th level, Master, rating >5000 60% discount to buy Paid area for your account advertising
60%discount to buy Paid area for your account advertising
plus using Sell-Buy free of charge
- 1.11. Why is it profitable for me to increase my Freelancerbay Professional Level?
Growing rating is profitable for you, because together with rating is growing your freelancerbay professional level and you can have more benefits of the site.
- 1.12. I would like to upload my avatar and post some additional information in my account. What I have to do?
When your account activation has been successfully completed you have to input your login and password and pass authorization. Then you can enter into your “Private Office”, located right from the main menu. To upload avatar please open Setting/Account.
- 1.13. How many and what kinds of Accounts are there at Freelancerbay?
There are two general accounts and on additional on the site. General account every user gets automatically after registration: Account-Standard, for freelancers or Account-Customer, for customers. One more, additional Account-Advanced, is for freelancers, which would like to have more possibilities and advantages on the site.
- 1.14. What does it mean the user Profile? What does it serve for?
There are two kinds of Profiles: Freelancer Profile and Customer Profile. Everybody has access to profiles. In the Freelancer Profile, you can see his professional service description, resume and his portfolio. In Freelancer Profile you can send personal message for Freelancer, leave response or feedback about his service.
In Customer Profile you can see all his projects/vacancies and leave offer or comment to any project/vacancy which you like. You can send personal message for Customer, leave response or feedback about him.
- 1.15. What does it mean “Private Office”? What can I do in my “Private Office”?
“Private Office” this some kind of personal office or working place for each Freelancer or Customer.
“Private Office” opens for user access for settings in his personal Account, such as, uploading of avatar, logo publication, subscribes handling and other site options. There user can post information which will be visible in his Profile, such like resume, professional service, input works in portfolio or publish a new projects. There are also access to site inner mail and to favorites.
- 1.16. What restrictions I have on your site, if I am not registered user?
Yes, unregistered users don’t have access to Private Office, and as result can’t use common site service. Unregistered users can’t leave publications/comments in Blogs.
- 1.17. I would like to publish Project/Vacancy or add on the Freelancerbay. Is the registration is compulsory to do so?
It’s allowed for unregistered users to publish anonymous Projects/Ads from Home Page. To do that they have to make a click at “Publish Project”. But in such case project will appeared on the site only after passing moderation.
- 1.18. What kinds of communication/contacts between users are supporting within Freelancerbay?
Freelancers/Customers have possibility interact with each other leaving the Projects, Vacancies, Ad, publications, offers, comments, in any places of the site.
They are using message and file exchange within the site if they need. Freelancers and Customers also can adjust and get direct emailing with information about all new projects, vacancies, publications and comments if they like.
RSS service also is available on Freelancerbay.
- 1.19. Will you inform me by e-mail if a new message will be delivered to my Freelancerbay Account?
Yes, if you like it. In such case you have to make some settings in your Private Office account.
- 1.20. What size of attached file may with my message using the Freelancerbay Mail service?
Freelancerbay message and file exchange service is supporting of files and messages sending and storing with size up to 15Mb.
- 1.21. What kind of information may I have using RSS?
Fresh projects and/or vacancies are available with our RSS service.
- 1.22. How many accounts it is allowed to have for each user? Is it possible for one user to make registration like Freelancer and Customer at the same time?
For each user is allowed to have only one Freelancer account and/or one Customer account as per Freelancerbay Terms and Conditions.
- 1.23. I would like to make second registration like Freelancer. Why my attempt was blocked by system?
Because creating more than one account is prohibited by the Freelancer Bay Terms and Conditions.
But if you made some mistakes during registration and would like to create a new account, but yours attempts are blocked by system, in such case you can apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with request to make additional registration. Please write in your request the login name which you failed to create.
- 1.24. What does it mean Advanced Search? How I can use it?
Advanced search allows users input in search windows any details regarding the projects/vacancies; freelancers and customers. Advanced Search helps easily find professionals to do work and provides an opportunity for freelancers to find proper work.
- 1.25. I would like to make my banner advertising with Freelancerbay. How I can post my banner at your site?
All necessary information about banner advertising you can find here: http://freelancerbay.igi.od.uа/services/service-banners
- 1.26. I have some language difficulties, making agreement between Freelancer and Customer. Do you provide translator service in such case?
Yes, upon your request such service is available. You have to send request email@example.com, with remark “I need a Translator assistance”
All details will be discussed with you upon receiving your request.